Welcome to our official BYU Folk Dance Alumni web site. We want this to be a place where we can reminisce and connect with our folk dance extended family.
- Make sure you are on the alumni email list for all newsletters, reunions, and concert updates. Please email your name (first, last, years danced, phone, address is optional) and spouse maiden name if also a dancer. All future notifications will be through email and makesure your friends are on the list too!
BYU Folk Dance 60th Anniversary Reunion
Homecoming Weekend - October 14-15, 2016
Friday, October 14
- 8:15 p.m. | BYU Football Game
Saturday, October 15
- 10:00 a.m. - Noon | BYU Homecoming Parade
Alumni come celebrate with us at the homecoming parade. It’s worth getting up
for free “blue” pancakes being served at 8:30 a.m. south of the Creamery on 9th East.
We can all sit together (9th East curbside, east of the Law Building, lots of parking)
to cheer, reminisce, and enjoy the celebration.
- 12:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. | Alumni Reunion and 60th Anniversary Celebration
Lunch will be followed by dancing with a live band and kids activities.
- 7:30 p.m. | BYU Homecoming Spectacular
Luncheon Tickets: $15 for Adults, $8 for Kids (under 12), $8 for 60th Anniversary shirts
RSVP by October 5th